Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Calendar  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Share | 

New Interface System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arys2

PostSubject: New Interface System   Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Arys2

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:41 pm

This is pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:20 am

Wow !!! RuneScape really looks good, though. :O Beautiful water altar. 0o

That first picture seems perfactely goppable. :)

TEA

Edit: Oh, lols. When writing this, I can now recall part of my dream. I dreamt that I disabled some kind of ranking system in Gop Academy. But there is none ! 0o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Timo
Gop Literacy

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:47 pm

My setup:
Spoiler:

How-to:
First, hit ESC and Quick Load Layout any setting, so that you're sure actionbar is visible. Then some settings I think is helpful.

Edit mode:
In '3D World Editing', drag the top of the screen down, so you get a black screen above RS screen. This is where you place all the interfaces, so they don't block screen. In 'Minigame HUD Editing', drag the minigame hud to cover all the RS screen, so that your scoreboard will take up the corner and not be in the way of orbs.

Interfaces: Slim Windows Skin, and put off "Show XP tracker".
Controls: For camera, reduce Keyboard Sensitivity, horizontal and vertical, to maybe 1/4. Zoom out completely using PgDn and put off 'Lock Zoom' so that you won't accidentally zoom in when scrolling chatbox. Scroll down and under 'WINDOWS AND NAVIGATION' bind Toggle Run to the R-key, and bind action bar slots to Q, E and F keys for the Attractor, Repeller and Barrierwand. Check "RS3" camera, because it's more smooth and less misclicky.
Graphics: Hit Direct X (unless your computer works better on OpenGl), 'Min' settings, and then hit Custom and these settings are good for GOP: Brightness minimum, Cpu Usage Maximum, Custom cursors, Character shadows, Lighting detail High (makes orbs more dense in colour), Textures on, Ground Blending on, and then Bloom on (bloom has been fixed, and makes the orbs shiny now, and it has to be put on last) and Max screen size any. You have to put on textures, lighting detail and ground blending on before you put bloom on.

Windows:
I've made all my windows small (don't minimise actionbar) and put them on the black place above RS window. I have map big in the middle, and the chatbox to the left, where I can see chat while playing GOP.

I also have my friends list, clan tab, friends' chat tab, invent tab and wear tab on shift+b, v, c, x, z.

NOTE !!! You can see a Zamorak allegiance symbol on top of my head in that picture. That is NOT because I tolerate evil of ANY KIND WHATSOEVER and will hunt you down and kill you into bits and pieces if you are evil. It's because I'm helping Kara-Meir in her plan to even the teams out so that both gods will die, because Saradomin is evil too.

Last edited by Timo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/Thymonico
iMaster Mike

RuneScape name(s) : iMaster Mike

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosh

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 am

Here is my interface setup:

Heres how that looks in person:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rawrland.com
parmy

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:46 am

WHAT THE FUCKKK!!! Rosh, that looks epic!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosh

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 am

parmy wrote:
WHAT THE FUCKKK!!! Rosh, that looks epic!!
It looked better before the new interface. Ever since that update I can't stretch the game window over 3 monitors anymore.

Here's how it used to be:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rawrland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Interface System   

Back to top Go down

New Interface System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Community :: General Discussion Hub :: RuneScape-
Jump to: