Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Calendar  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Share | 

Jebrim (guy going for 1B Agility XP) seems rather eager to beat some GOP solo WRs^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelda

RuneScape name(s) : Meh

PostSubject: Jebrim (guy going for 1B Agility XP) seems rather eager to beat some GOP solo WRs^^   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 am

So I randomly challenged Jebrim to try beating some of the GOP solo WRs the other day...

This guy is known for being a professional tick saver, anyone interested in giving him an introduction to GOP/help him learn the basics? I honestly give him about a 0.00001% chance of succeeding, but either way it can be a fun project for someone in here who is interested in teaching GOP.

PS: Linked him to Uriel's Introduction to GOP video, Timo's YouTube channel and Icy's altar map tool(s).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Albert Einstein wrote:
"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satwcomic.com
icy001
Gop Literacy

RuneScape name(s) : Icy001

PostSubject: Re: Jebrim (guy going for 1B Agility XP) seems rather eager to beat some GOP solo WRs^^   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am

It's interesting, to see if you take any random set of spawns for a game, and then you play a game that repeats that set of spawns exactly. And, you can prepare for all of them beforehand. Do you think with average spawns, 50 solo is possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timo
Gop Literacy

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: Jebrim (guy going for 1B Agility XP) seems rather eager to beat some GOP solo WRs^^   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 am

Haha, brilliant ! He just subscribed to my Youtube channel. ^.^

I'd love to see him try. :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jebrim (guy going for 1B Agility XP) seems rather eager to beat some GOP solo WRs^^   

Back to top Go down

Jebrim (guy going for 1B Agility XP) seems rather eager to beat some GOP solo WRs^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Community :: General Discussion Hub :: GOP-
Jump to: